One of the most popular and exciting Aruba watersports! Bounce on the waves behind the speedboat and hang on tight as your driver flies over the water. Share the fun with up to three friends.
Enjoy a panoramic view of Aruba!
Experience Parasailing Aruba with Delphi Watersports
Delphi Watersports invites you to enjoy the exhilarating activity of parasailing in Aruba. Fly high like a majestic eagle and immerse yourself in the breathtaking panoramic views of the island while suspended in the air. Our experienced team will take you to heights of 400 to 600 feet, providing you with unparalleled views of the surrounding areas of Aruba.
Your Fun Parasailing Adventure With Delphi Watersports
We offer solo parasailing and tandem flights for two individuals to share in the excitement together. We prioritize your safety above all else, and therefore, our trained staff will use hydraulic winches to hoist you onto and off the boat, ensuring safe takeoffs and landings from the rear of the vessel. Our parasailing adventure is an inclusive activity suitable for people of all ages and abilities, regardless of physical limitations.
Want To Get Your Feet Wet? Let Us Know!
Our approach involves dry takeoffs and landings, although we will gladly dip you in the water and wet your feet upon request. Swimming is not necessary for this activity, but all participants will be provided with life jackets to guarantee maximum safety while in the air.
Parasailing In Aruba With Delphi Watersports Will Be An Unforgettable Experience
Experience the unforgettable thrill of parasailing in Aruba with Delphi Watersports. We strive to provide each participant with a fun, secure, and enjoyable adventure that will stay with you for a lifetime.
What You Will Experience While Parasailing In Aruba
- Flight of between 400-600ft
- Choose between a solo flight or a tandem flight with two people
- The minimum weight restriction is 180 pounds
- The maximum weight restriction is 400 pounds (single or tandem combined weight)
- The above mentioned weight restrictions may vary slightly depending on wind conditions
- We practice dry takeoff and landings, but you can choose to get your feet wet. (By request only)
- All participants must wear a life jacket