Please read these Terms and Conditions. By continuing to access the service from this website, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Access to and use of this site is provided by Delphi subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Delphi reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice, by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
2. Whilst Delphi endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Delphi will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
4. Whilst Delphi endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Delphi not accept any liability for error or omission.
5. Part(s) of this site contains materials submitted to Delphi by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. Delphi cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any/or all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
6. Delphi shall not be liable for any damages (including but without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
7. Delphi accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link and/or advertising link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
8. If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such Term or Terms shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full, and the Terms herein set out comprise the entire Agreement. In the event that you, at any time, do not accept or no longer accept any or all of these Terms, you should immediately cease use of this site.
10. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Aruba and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Aruban courts. This, however, shall not prevent Delphi from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these Terms or this site in any other jurisdiction.
11. Delphi offers this site "as is" and "as available" and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. In particular (but without limitation), Delphi does not warrant that this site will operate without interruptions, be timely, secure or error-free. Delphi does not warrant that the site or its contents are free from viruses or problems and Delphi is not responsible for any harm caused to your property from your use of this site.
12. In using this site, you shall not post illegal, immoral, provocative or defamatory statements in or on any part of the site, or post on or submit to the site any material which might cause Delphi to violate any applicable law, statute, directive or regulation or that could, in Delphi's sole discretion, adversely affect the goodwill or reputation of Delphi.
13. You shall not (by using any device, software or routine) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the efficient operation of this site. This includes (but not limited to) by act or omission, imposing an unreasonably or disproportionately large or heavy workload on the technical infrastructure of the site (by mass e-mailing, or otherwise).
14. Delphi is outsourcing various watersports-, land- and sky activities to third party companies on Aruba. Delphi however acts as an independent contractor and nothing in these Terms & Conditions, website, or activities offered by Delphi shall be construed to be a partnership or joint venture between the parties or to constitute agency of any sort.
Any questions or communications in relation to this legal notice should be sent by way of email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 WWW.DELPHIWATERSPORTS.COM. All Rights Reserved.
You will find us on the beach in front of the Hyatt Regency Hotel!
Office address only
Noord, Aruba, D.W.I.
Mobile +297 733 5688
+297 733 5689